<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | McIntyre Fallesen | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/guerrapruitt47/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/guerrapruitt47/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>McIntyre Fallesen 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 05:56:12 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78c08203b3a2ba926c6261643cee8078</guid>
				<title>McIntyre Fallesen 發表更新: So I have a question, If I use my fathers car would he have [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/58208/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Sep 2018 23:26:34 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I have a question, If I use my fathers car would he have to register his insurance on my name also? Or will it not matter since the cars registered in his name? Just in case anything happened. Just wondering. </p>
<p>I would recommend one to try this internet site where one can get rates from the best companies: <a href="http://4INSURANCEQUOTES.XYZ" rel="nofollow ugc">http://4INSURANCEQUOTES.XYZ</a>&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-58208"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/58208/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d23dda57b2b3c4e721bafe16d4f50f1</guid>
				<title>McIntyre Fallesen 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/58196/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Sep 2018 23:22:12 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>