<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Stanley Kjellerup | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/hutchinsonhutchinson39/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/hutchinsonhutchinson39/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Stanley Kjellerup 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 05:56:12 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65878864136984f4f16b59e5fed2a229</guid>
				<title>Stanley Kjellerup 發表更新: We pay about $6000 a year (!!!! yeah, I know!!) for our [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/56022/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 16:26:23 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We pay about $6000 a year (!!!! yeah, I know!!) for our insurance and it doesn&#8217;t cover contents, lanai or the pool. It&#8217;s forced by the mort. co. because we couldn&#8217;t find any. We&#8217;ve called brokers and no luck. Help!! Pasco County Florida, on 1.25 acres, no mh park. </p>
<p>I might suggest that you try this website where you can get rates from the best&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-56022"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/56022/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e712f4e268cd416348b919ceea27d4ee</guid>
				<title>Stanley Kjellerup 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/56017/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 16:23:18 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>