<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Danielsen Nygaard | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/lindsaysecher22/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/lindsaysecher22/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Danielsen Nygaard 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 05:59:36 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a67ad33cef7af0cba4db963e83d19698</guid>
				<title>Danielsen Nygaard 發表更新: I&#039;m 20 years old, married, no kids. I want to take out a [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53098/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Sep 2018 16:15:21 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 20 years old, married, no kids. I want to take out a term life insurance plan. (I probably will need it for about 30 years) My question is, should I take out a 30 year plan, so I will be paying the same rates in 30 years? Or should I take out a shorter one, paying less, than purchase another one in 10 or 20 years? I&#8217;ve heard speculation that rates&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53098"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53098/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb084fe033130430f14a8c96d63dde9b</guid>
				<title>Danielsen Nygaard 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/52872/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Sep 2018 12:51:16 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>