<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Bradshaw Crane | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/lorentsen50balle/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/lorentsen50balle/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Bradshaw Crane 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 05:56:12 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d5e45e1febc7167cce46ef9daec67ec2</guid>
				<title>Bradshaw Crane 發表更新: I&#039;m 22 years old, 5&#039;3 
 
I would recommend you to visit [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/54358/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Sep 2018 15:24:04 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 22 years old, 5&#8217;3 </p>
<p>I would recommend you to visit this site where one can get rates from different companies: <a href="http://QUOTESDEAL.NET" rel="nofollow ugc">http://QUOTESDEAL.NET</a> </p>
<p>&quot;Automobile insurance is to superior for me personally, will riding 125cc or a 50cc lessen my insurance?&quot; </p>
<p>I&#8217;m 19 and have handed my car driving permit 2 weeks ago. The insurance for all your automobiles I&#8217;ve&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-54358"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/54358/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e2c725991448f7103026c7e4db595cd</guid>
				<title>Bradshaw Crane 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/54331/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Sep 2018 15:05:27 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>