<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Foreman Wichmann | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/malikpolat7/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/malikpolat7/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Foreman Wichmann 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 05:56:12 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a5ed488e0ed63fd37c1e24ed62d0b1f</guid>
				<title>Foreman Wichmann 發表更新: Car insurance..17yrs old!!!? 
 
I recommend you to try this [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/56056/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 16:56:39 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Car insurance..17yrs old!!!? </p>
<p>I recommend you to try this internet site where you can get rates from the best companies: <a href="http://insuretips.xyz" rel="nofollow ugc">http://insuretips.xyz</a> </p>
<p>&quot;Nearly 18 and that I need to push, what&#8217;s insurance and the lowest priced auto for someone my era?&quot; </p>
<p>Almost 18 and that I should drive, what is the least expensive car for somebody my age?&quot; </p>
<p>Property&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-56056"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/56056/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1f282172aa27971badb8857e5ce330c</guid>
				<title>Foreman Wichmann 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/56053/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 16:52:52 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>