<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Franks Pilgaard | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/mcallisterrobb3/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/mcallisterrobb3/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Franks Pilgaard 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 05:59:36 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">25a7db226e78385f9172bf911825dbdd</guid>
				<title>Franks Pilgaard 發表更新: I&#039;m looking into getting insurance for my 11 month old [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53782/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Sep 2018 04:50:43 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m looking into getting insurance for my 11 month old beagle. I&#8217;m between Pets Best Insurance, VPI, and Healthy Paws. I seem to be leaning towards Healthy Paws just for the fact I can go up to a 90% coinsurance, as well as only a $100 deductible for about the same as 80% at Pets best. Any info, comments, or suggestions would be WONDERFUL! </p>
<p>I might&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53782"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53782/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9ff0867abd7e736007e0b1baeee8736</guid>
				<title>Franks Pilgaard 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53688/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Sep 2018 03:11:54 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>