<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Doyle Poulsen | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/mcdowellchase11/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/mcdowellchase11/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Doyle Poulsen 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 05:56:12 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e9954684443072f0d34d80efba9f45f</guid>
				<title>Doyle Poulsen 發表更新: Hi! I am going to eventually try to get a life insurance [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/54401/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Sep 2018 16:00:21 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi! I am going to eventually try to get a life insurance quote, but I don&#8217;t want to deal with people trying to sell it to me until I know a little more about it. I&#8217;m a 25 year old female who exercises at least 4 times / week, I quit smoking a year ago, and I have no major health issues (unless you count depression, which I have not had to deal with in&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-54401"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/54401/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad3c1ff4255d76014684a404f3f5d6c8</guid>
				<title>Doyle Poulsen 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/54346/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Sep 2018 15:18:49 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>