<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Robb Blackburn | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/mcfarland98ahmad/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/mcfarland98ahmad/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Robb Blackburn 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 05:59:36 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e18cacaea2a5a15a4f305aabc482e20</guid>
				<title>Robb Blackburn 發表更新: My mom and I have been checking around for cars to buy [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53776/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Sep 2018 04:44:09 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My mom and I have been checking around for cars to buy because I have a scholarship and one college class right now, and I need the transportation so that I can go to study sessions for the college class, and to the meetings for my scholarship. We really don&#8217;t have a lot of money. I work but only on Saturday because of school. My mom has Progressive&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53776"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53776/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">532e336f8d6f107211173bfccb7f81ac</guid>
				<title>Robb Blackburn 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53685/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Sep 2018 03:05:37 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>