<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Slattery Blankenship | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/nielsennolan97/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/nielsennolan97/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Slattery Blankenship 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 05:56:12 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e29bd170baf607b50f1bda3186ec2d96</guid>
				<title>Slattery Blankenship 發表更新: The government is so absorbed in health insurance, but I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/54297/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Sep 2018 14:19:05 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The government is so absorbed in health insurance, but I think the bigger rip off is car insurance. Can anyone shed some light? Doesn&#8217;t a 20K car cost about 200/month in insurance, or a 60K car cost about 500/month in insurance, where as for a fraction of that someone can pay for health care and it will cover up to $2 million in services. Am I missing&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-54297"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/54297/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">609df76a6673d551e27e22ee4920d31b</guid>
				<title>Slattery Blankenship 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53892/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Sep 2018 06:53:43 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>