<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Wong Juarez | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/patrickcarrillo4/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/patrickcarrillo4/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Wong Juarez 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 05:56:12 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7491561efa62d29b3c04b07aa22dd11</guid>
				<title>Wong Juarez 發表更新: I was rear ended by a a driver (under 25yrs) who was driving [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/55676/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 11:55:23 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was rear ended by a a driver (under 25yrs) who was driving a rented Enterprise car. I opened the claim through Mercury (his insurance in which his mother is the main policy holder). The claims person is super insistent on me going through my own insurance, saying that it could be weeks before my car gets any work done. However it feels more like her&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-55676"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/55676/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d90447ac3d8c60ef8d25af9208b11877</guid>
				<title>Wong Juarez 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/55667/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 11:52:00 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>