<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Elliott Markussen | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/peters79berger/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/peters79berger/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Elliott Markussen 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 05:56:12 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2798401f02c283ab634c68210d0c3c0</guid>
				<title>Elliott Markussen 發表更新: I have full coverage and I&#039;m 17. I currently pay 120 dollar [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/57772/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Sep 2018 17:28:10 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have full coverage and I&#8217;m 17. I currently pay 120 dollar a month for car insurance and I have good grades. I back into someone&#8217;s car and dented it. Is it worth it to turn into the car insurance place? </p>
<p>I might suggest one to visit this website where one can compare quotes from different companies: <a href="http://car4insurance.xyz" rel="nofollow ugc">http://car4insurance.xyz</a> </p>
<p>Inexpensive medical&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-57772"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/57772/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be6ab7e7291e841a2017993f1c16872d</guid>
				<title>Elliott Markussen 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/57765/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Sep 2018 17:24:05 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>