<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Webster Keegan | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/raskloft32/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/raskloft32/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Webster Keegan 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 05:59:36 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e645fc60f1a9c8c4d8b22e33f03f175</guid>
				<title>Webster Keegan 發表更新: Basically a woman who has her own insurance drove her [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53626/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Sep 2018 01:54:52 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Basically a woman who has her own insurance drove her friends uninsured vehicle and crashed into two parked cars including mine. Will the drivers insurance par for the damages or will they get out of paying? I have my own insurance, but I don&#8217;t want my rates to go up because of this moron which is why I would rather have the drivers insurance pay for&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53626"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53626/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3adae47426afd4ede0b37a2d73658664</guid>
				<title>Webster Keegan 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53231/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Sep 2018 18:19:03 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>