<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Donaldson Mcclain | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/reeslindgaard96/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/reeslindgaard96/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Donaldson Mcclain 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 05:56:12 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a0fb6de571e5e9da8f17e648801432e6</guid>
				<title>Donaldson Mcclain 發表更新: sorry medicaid I always get them mixed up :), lol 
 
I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/54418/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Sep 2018 16:12:45 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>sorry medicaid I always get them mixed up :), lol </p>
<p>I suggest one to try this internet site where you can compare rates from the best companies: <a href="http://forinsurancequotes.xyz" rel="nofollow ugc">http://forinsurancequotes.xyz</a> </p>
<p>Need help with auto insurance questions.? </p>
<p>I am finding my permit in a few months and I am looking into car insurance and so on. I livein Gulf Breeze,Florida. Type. Make A&#8217;s&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-54418"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/54418/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">832669da9d8ac961e8c95b83790f8cca</guid>
				<title>Donaldson Mcclain 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/54366/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Sep 2018 15:33:53 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>