<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Hanson Vilhelmsen | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/robb26cheek/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/robb26cheek/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Hanson Vilhelmsen 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 05:59:36 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f697a1d565671e4c3791023b2a62562</guid>
				<title>Hanson Vilhelmsen 發表更新: I stay in Virginia and i got a job that don&#039;t pay good. [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53059/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Sep 2018 15:48:05 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I stay in Virginia and i got a job that don&#8217;t pay good. After I pay rent I have nothing just gas to get to work. I need very cheap insurance can anyone help please?? </p>
<p>I recommend one to try this internet site where one can get quotes from different companies: <a href="http://insure-cheap.info" rel="nofollow ugc">http://insure-cheap.info</a> </p>
<p>Why is Insurance needed by learners? </p>
<p>what advantage will they&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53059"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53059/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5003ea4f24cc86f1b1bd9a5490c2fd5d</guid>
				<title>Hanson Vilhelmsen 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/52863/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Sep 2018 12:44:19 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>