<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Stefansen Hawley | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/rubglove61/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/rubglove61/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Stefansen Hawley 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 05:56:12 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1287323909f202e0f51ad5a26c538406</guid>
				<title>Stefansen Hawley 發表更新: I. What is the objective of a ceiling fan?



A ceiling [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/57736/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Sep 2018 16:55:05 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I. What is the objective of a ceiling fan?</p>
<p>A ceiling supporter serves two needs</p>
<p>1. To provide a breeze thereby generating the &quot;wind chill aspect&quot; two. To circulate the air through a place or spot</p>
<p>II. How do ceiling fans decrease the temperature?</p>
<p>They dont, at least not literally. Not like an air conditioner, ceiling enthusiasts do not right&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-57736"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/57736/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">10cb8d1fbc62881b8cbbff7df5dbfd56</guid>
				<title>Stefansen Hawley 發表更新: I. What is the function of a ceiling enthusiast?



A [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/57732/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Sep 2018 16:45:00 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I. What is the function of a ceiling enthusiast?</p>
<p>A ceiling fan serves two needs</p>
<p>one. To give a breeze thereby producing the &quot;wind chill factor&quot; two. To flow into the air through a room or spot</p>
<p>II. How do ceiling fans decrease the temperature?</p>
<p>They dont, at least not virtually. As opposed to an air conditioner, ceiling supporters do not&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-57732"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/57732/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82e39d9d0c25368667f9446d9b1ccd66</guid>
				<title>Stefansen Hawley 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/57657/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Sep 2018 14:37:23 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>