<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Mendoza Downey | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/somerville01somerville/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/somerville01somerville/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Mendoza Downey 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 05:56:12 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d504a0b7200b7ae78a518a9284e8f928</guid>
				<title>Mendoza Downey 發表更新: My bad, saw this coming! Dont judge be cause it picked a [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/55486/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 09:53:10 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My bad, saw this coming! Dont judge be cause it picked a rubbish car!! I picked it cos it had to be below 5000 pounds and it was cute at the time&#8230;. </p>
<p>I suggest one to visit this web page where one can compare quotes from the best companies: <a href="http://insurancereviewsite.xyz" rel="nofollow ugc">http://insurancereviewsite.xyz</a> </p>
<p>Where can I locate Affordable Dental Insurance. Coverage is recieved by me&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-55486"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/55486/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ac498d5b767f8f6e483cc5dec89193a</guid>
				<title>Mendoza Downey 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/55483/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 09:51:34 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>