<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Floyd Jarvis | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/stewartreimer10/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/stewartreimer10/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Floyd Jarvis 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 05:59:36 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d4139492efda6649108ed7a746c5d10</guid>
				<title>Floyd Jarvis 發表更新: I got new car insurance this summer and noticed an accident [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53613/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Sep 2018 01:44:29 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got new car insurance this summer and noticed an accident where I had my car repaired when it was hit while parked in 2008 showed up on my driving record. Since, my car was hit and totaled while parked. The driver was covered so his insurance paid for the car, but my policy still went up. How long will these instances be on my record to affect my&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53613"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53613/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">473c8792da33187b7c1d06982516da6a</guid>
				<title>Floyd Jarvis 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53070/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Sep 2018 15:52:54 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>