<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Gross Cameron | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/strangepuggaard5/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/strangepuggaard5/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Gross Cameron 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 05:56:12 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">283209587de8470a31f8862b92499cba</guid>
				<title>Gross Cameron 發表更新: Okay I currently have mercury car insurance and have the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/56790/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Sep 2018 02:23:25 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Okay I currently have mercury car insurance and have the bumper to bumper.. I have a few things to do to my car but wanted to know exactly what parts are covered for example are the Shocks covered? </p>
<p>I would recommend that you visit this website where you can compare rates from the best companies: <a href="http://salecarinsurance.xyz" rel="nofollow ugc">http://salecarinsurance.xyz</a> </p>
<p>&quot;Before i buy a vehicle&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-56790"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/56790/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0e9c345047f9801f5816ac54a77368b</guid>
				<title>Gross Cameron 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/56785/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Sep 2018 02:20:52 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>