<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Valencia Ritter | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/thomsonovesen10/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/thomsonovesen10/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Valencia Ritter 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 05:59:36 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c3b40d1d43bbaaa04995eb699c49841</guid>
				<title>Valencia Ritter 發表更新: Maybe I worded it wrong but I didn&#039;t mean to say that [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53822/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Sep 2018 05:30:10 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Maybe I worded it wrong but I didn&#8217;t mean to say that because I am a girl than I am more mature than guys, but I am more mature than most 16 year olds whether it be a girl or boy, but with that being said insurance for teen girls are lower than teen boys for a reason. And as for blowing off money, it&#8217;s not about that considering the used Mustangs I&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53822"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53822/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a66cabf169207d3203e6c3f93c4b28eb</guid>
				<title>Valencia Ritter 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53718/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Sep 2018 03:42:02 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>