<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Petersson Donovan | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/torpnewton75/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/torpnewton75/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Petersson Donovan 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 05:56:12 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">93a234e1ca89958a846a89b7fff78ea0</guid>
				<title>Petersson Donovan 發表更新: If I choose to get a term life insurance policy for say...20 [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/55252/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 05:54:57 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If I choose to get a term life insurance policy for say&#8230;20 years..and I die before those years are up, will my beneficeries be able to get the money-or will I just have paid that money for nothing? Please no smart answers!! </p>
<p>I would recommend one to try this site where you can get quotes from different companies: <a href="http://PROTECTIONQUOTES.NET" rel="nofollow ugc">http://PROTECTIONQUOTES.NET</a> </p>
<p>Is&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-55252"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/55252/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fcb1954bddf06c3bb4172398ea85b499</guid>
				<title>Petersson Donovan 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/55245/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 05:51:56 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>