<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | MacMillan Peele | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/underwood45hammer/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/underwood45hammer/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>MacMillan Peele 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 05:59:36 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4144732c6bf721dca5a5721e137ba20e</guid>
				<title>MacMillan Peele 發表更新: I was very happy with State Farm until I got my new policy [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53091/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Sep 2018 16:09:32 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was very happy with State Farm until I got my new policy this month. They raised my rate by $55 for no reason. I have been with them for 5 years with out ever having put in a claim of any kind. So I went to check out GEICO. Even with my increase from State Farm, GEICO is still twice as much. Same policies identical amounts. State Farm $485. GEICO&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53091"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53091/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3345ad8a86a4e8375ff671de7b843416</guid>
				<title>MacMillan Peele 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/52868/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Sep 2018 12:48:25 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>