<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Offersen Mcbride | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/walther55hassing/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/walther55hassing/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Offersen Mcbride 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 05:56:12 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed2b71e85254b6ad1bc29f0b7d0f7d7d</guid>
				<title>Offersen Mcbride 發表更新: I am 17, and about 5 days ago I finally got my license. So [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/55616/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 11:26:36 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am 17, and about 5 days ago I finally got my license. So now my parents are trying to look for insurance. I have to pay it, soo seeing as I only get paid minimum wage, does anyone know the cheapest deal&quot; for insurance when it comes to teenagers?? What I mean is like what company etc.&quot; </p>
<p>I suggest one to visit this website where one can get quotes&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-55616"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/55616/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff3b5ec91deb0434ea9b47179621cf78</guid>
				<title>Offersen Mcbride 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/55608/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 11:22:42 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>