<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Terry McCleary | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/wayvein23/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/wayvein23/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Terry McCleary 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 05:56:12 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36872355f8a47ad4869bafc935b93dcb</guid>
				<title>Terry McCleary 發表更新: The way to Appeal to Once more Your Ex Lover As He Has a New [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/56823/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Sep 2018 02:57:43 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The way to Appeal to Once more Your Ex Lover As He Has a New GirlfriendIf you&#8217;ll need to recognize the method to appeal to back your ex lover when he involves a new companion then you will need to be conscious of submit split up dynamics. I never learn about you however, if I received a note out of your light blue from an ex lover I may possibly&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-56823"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/56823/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d79cfe4c3e0091867d2ef6ddcb937370</guid>
				<title>Terry McCleary 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/56816/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Sep 2018 02:48:00 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>