<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Hooper Burch | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/whitley20solis/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/whitley20solis/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Hooper Burch 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 05:59:36 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6948e518eb10e55bfcf7082e1b63cc02</guid>
				<title>Hooper Burch 發表更新: If you have met your deductible do u get billed from the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53104/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Sep 2018 16:21:34 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If you have met your deductible do u get billed from the insurance company Wat about if you haven&#8217;t met the deductible? Like I said this is the first time iv had to do all my health insurance stuff by myself usually my father explains things like this and I give him the money to pay bills. </p>
<p>I recommend that you visit this site where one can get rates&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53104"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53104/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d5301676e07a58736d0c545c24e1056</guid>
				<title>Hooper Burch 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/52894/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Sep 2018 13:12:21 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>