<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Temple Busch | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/whitney58albright/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/whitney58albright/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Temple Busch 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 05:59:36 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76a580547abbc65a30af4836b5b8421b</guid>
				<title>Temple Busch 發表更新: My girlfriend of 4 months just told me she is pregnant [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53299/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Sep 2018 19:14:38 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My girlfriend of 4 months just told me she is pregnant today. She is 20, I am 25. It&#8217;s unexpected but I believe she will be a great mother, and I will do my best as a father. I graduated college with a bachelor degree in finance in 2012. After college I started working but couldn&#8217;t find an ideal job so I moved back with my parents to save money. I&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53299"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53299/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e68c2c7ee04dfcd889dfd3666d027ed5</guid>
				<title>Temple Busch 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/53015/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Sep 2018 15:03:29 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>