<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Mcdaniel Brodersen | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/woodard40carr/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/woodard40carr/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Mcdaniel Brodersen 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 05:56:12 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1065aeebeecb0d12f72d7ac9f40f4512</guid>
				<title>Mcdaniel Brodersen 發表更新: i was charged with a DUI about a month ago... my first one. [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/56086/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 17:26:05 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>i was charged with a DUI about a month ago&#8230; my first one. I was parked at a gas station. I&#8217;m a 20 year old male.. how much do you think my car insurance will be? I&#8217;ve also got about 5 speeding tickets in the past if that goes against me. </p>
<p>I suggest that you try this website where one can compare quotes from the best companies:&#8230;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-56086"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/56086/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42f2bf1190d4f2e88a247c6d15aa29c0</guid>
				<title>Mcdaniel Brodersen 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/56078/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 17:22:51 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>