<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>lucky小如的部落格 | Joensen Nicolajsen | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/zachoritchie6/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/members/zachoritchie6/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Joensen Nicolajsen 的活動摘要。</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 05:56:12 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>zh-TW</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d30f9e4607fab03b46952a3551947d53</guid>
				<title>Joensen Nicolajsen 發表更新: Is life insurance mainly to help other people like your wife [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/56167/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 18:55:45 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is life insurance mainly to help other people like your wife and kids if you lose your job? My mom started life insurance with us when we were kids and still pays for it. I am 39 and may never get married. Should my mom continue to pay on this policy? I am not real sure what life insurance is for but I don&#8217;t feel she should continue paying it for me&#8230;.<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-56167"><a href="http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/56167/" rel="nofollow ugc">［閱讀更多］</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30e5f3792133cc523615e8f83f02ffc5</guid>
				<title>Joensen Nicolajsen 成為已註冊的成員</title>
				<link>http://www.xn--lucky-lv5ik6m.tw/web/activity/p/56162/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 18:53:15 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>